House in Benidorm City centre. Fantastic quality and location!
The house has:
- Two completely independent floors, the plot is about 1300 m2
- The house has about 410 m2
- A garage for 3 cars and an office in the same garage
- Storage room for pool issues etc.,
- An independent entrance to the house below where you can find:
An independent kitchen, two bedrooms, a hall or entrance area to the house below
A dressing room where there are cabinets etc.
- Upstairs it is communicated by an internal staircase where there is a small cellar just below the stairs
- As soon as you go up you have a laundry room with a sink and washing machine etc., in this same area we have a hatch from which you access the upper attic where the roof is completely transparent
- The open-style kitchen leading to a dining room
- Next, there is the entrance hall of the house above, which also communicates with a sliding door to a very large living room.
- Then you access the three bedrooms and the two full bathrooms, one inside the main room.
- The rear terrace is very large where we have a kind of shed and an old chicken coop where we have things that belonged to owner, an area of fruit trees, a picnic area with a built-in barbecue and a very large esplanade where it has a door with access to the plot apart from the main one with an independent ford.
- The lower part also has fruit trees separated from each other by their space, the automatic entrance door to the garage and a pool of about 10, 12 meters with a maximum depth of 3 meters and a pool engine room along with a shower, right now it is unused and covered.